Sunday, July 6, 2008

Deck View

For those who haven't been around to visit (which, I believe, includes everyone) here is a 360º view of the the deck. You should be able to click and drag within the image to look all around.

So far I've not been allowed to show pictures of the interior of the house. Understandable, of course, as we still are not quite settled in. Unfortunately our ability to fully "settle in" is hinged on a few pieces of furniture we have yet to have in place. A sofa and chair/sleeper are on order and due towards the end of the month, and an armoire and bookcase still have to be acquired.

Ok, maybe I'll cheat and post just an image of the bedroom – I really like the "feel" of the room with the door to the deck open, allowing a cross breeze through the house.


Went on a short hike with my friend Del yesterday. Really more of an excuse to lug far too much camera equipment around Northern California (around Alpine Lake and dam, on Mt. Tam). Not much in the way of good pictures – just some typical views of the area, as seen from Mount Tamalpais. I've hiked and photographed this area many times before over the years. Only now I'm starting out much closer to the views by living here in Marin county...

1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

Okay, obviously I was out of the country on the day Phil decided to post a picture of the bedroom with an UNMADE BED for all to see. :-O!! Men......... ;-)